Advocacy Alert! Support the Never Again Education Act H.R. 943.A recent poll revealed some alarming statistics:
- 66% of millennials cannot identify Auschwitz.
- 22% of millennials cannot define the Holocaust.
- 93% agree that the Holocaust should be taught in school.
- 80% believe it is important to keep teaching about the Holocaust so it doesn’t happen again.
- More students listening to eyewitness survivor testimony provided by our local Holocaust survivors.
- More teachers given the tools and training to teach about the Holocaust provided by our staff and critical partners.
- More awareness about the consequences of hatred and intolerance in our community.