Professional Development Bus Trip to the Museum of Jewish Heritage: A Living Memorial to the Holocaust
Thursday, June 21st, 2018
- ACT 48 credit hours offered
- Guided tour of core exhibitions and professional workshop Every Object Tells a Story, exploring using artifact images in the classroom
- Participants will receive 6 teachers’ guides, workbooks, and resources
- On bus talks and trip escort by Ruth Kapp Hartz, Holocaust survivor and retired teacher, HAMEC Education Director Geoff Quinn, and Julia Meyer Gross, MA Otto von Guericke University, Germany
- Reserved admission to the Museum
Register now to save your seat! — Deadline is Friday, June 8th.
- 8:00 a.m. Depart from Holocaust Awareness Museum
- 4:00 p.m. Depart from Museum of Jewish Heritage
- 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Return to Holocaust Awareness Museum
- Lunch is provided
Cost is $75 per person ($5 discount for HAMEC members and teachers).
To RSVP or for more information email email@example.com or call 215.464.4701
Download and share the flyer