Donate today and help us say “YES” to every teacher who requests a program. Every $3 donated translates into another student that we can reach with life changing first-hand accounts of the Holocaust. Your gift helps the Holocaust Awareness Museum and Education Center continue to provide free Holocaust education and programming for students and the community.
Furthermore, our mission is increasingly important especially with the rise of Holocaust denial and deniers. With social media giving them a platform to reach millions of people, it has become imperative that we “inoculate” future generations with the facts. You can help make our future brighter.
- One hour of teacher training: $50
- Restore, preserve or exhibit one artifact: $100
- Testimony Presentation (In person or virtual, matching fund): $150
- Development of a Generations Project Presentation: $250
- Legacy Library video testimony segment (matching fund): $500
- Communication Internship (10 weeks, matching fund): $1,000
- Virtual Public Program (via Zoom/Facebook Live): $1,800
- Artifact Display Case for museum: $2,500
- Holocaust Education Graduate Research Internship (15 weeks): $3,600
Recognition of sponsorships between $50 and $999 will be as follows:
- Listing lobby and museum wall of honor displays at HAMEC exhibit site and on the HAMEC website.
Recognition of sponsorships @ $1,000 and above will be as follows:
- Full page recognition in the virtual program book on the HAMEC website
- Logo/company name on education materials distributed to 45,000+ students
- Listing on sponsorship slides displayed during public a Holocaust Awareness Program (Anticipated audience of 1000+)
Donate Securely via PayPal:
Make a Gift by Mail
If you prefer to donate by check or money-order, please mail your contribution, payable to HAMEC, along with any details or requests about your gift, to:
Holocaust Awareness Museum
Keneseth Israel, Suite 203/205
8339 Old York Road
Elkins Park, PA 19027
Share Your Shares
We accept donations of commonly held, publicly traded stocks and mutual funds. As you do your end of year tax planning consider a gift of stock shares. You can easily donate stocks by electronic or certificate transfer through your broker. Please contact us at 215.464.4701 for specific instructions.
Donations from a 401k, IRA, 403b, may qualify as a tax advantaged way to take your annual minimum required distribution. Please consult your financial advisor when making tax decisions.
The Holocaust Awareness Museum and Education Center is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, federal tax ID 23-1969470. All donations are tax-deductible.