Donate today and help us say “YES” to every teacher who requests a program. Every $3 donated translates into another student that we can reach with life changing first-hand accounts of the Holocaust. Your gift helps the Holocaust Awareness Museum and Education center continue to provide free Holocaust education and programming for students and the community.
Furthermore, our mission is increasingly important especially with the rise of Holocaust denial and deniers. With social media giving them a platform to reach millions of people, it has become imperative that we “inoculate” future generations with the facts. You can help make our future brighter.
There are multiple levels at which you can make a gift:
Become a Museum Supporter:
- $18: Educator, Student, Senior
- $36: Household
- $100: Supporter
Become a Program Sponsor:
- $50: Restore/preserve Museum Artifacts and Resources
- $75 Provide 1 hour of Holocaust teacher training
- $150 Witness To History Presentation (Matching Fund)
- $320 Legacy Project video testimony segment (Matching Fund)
- $500 Anne Frank Theater Project play & discussion (Matching Fund)
- $1,000 Grant to develop Holocaust history graduate research
Donate Securely via PayPal:
Make a Gift by Mail
If you prefer to donate by check or money-order, please mail your contribution, payable to HAMEC, along with any details or requests about your gift, to:
Holocaust Awareness Museum
KleinLife, Suite 210
10100 Jamison Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19116
Thank you so much for your support.
The Holocaust Awareness Museum and Education Center is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, federal tax ID 23-1969470. All donations are tax-deductible.